Cancelling Your Membership
You are welcome to cancel your Membership with the Association of Independent Retailers at any time.
However, please keep in mind:
- Once you complete the cancellation instructions below, your access to our Membership Site will cease with immediate effect. Therefore if you have paid for the month, you may wish to set a diary reminder and cancel before your next payment it due.
- We are unable to reverse this action once it has been completed, so please ensure that you are completely sure about your decision before you press the button.
- Your current membership price is only active for as long as you're a continuous member. Please be aware that if you wish to rejoin the Association in the future, the cost will be the monthly membership cost at that time, which may be higher than the cost you are paying at the moment.
If you wish to cancel you can do so by:
- Logging in to your account.
- Click on your Avatar in the top right of the page.
- Select Settings from the dropdown
- Click Credit Card Info in the top right of the page.
- Hit the Remove Card and Cancel All Subscriptions button
We'll be sorry to see you go but wish you all of the best with your future plans.
Kate Happle - Founder